Bali Northern Heights
Bali’s 2" Northern Heights Wood Blinds are some of the best made, most all-purpose wood blinds available. Their ability to add beauty and lift the style of any room explain why they’re a long-standing customer favorite.
Made from North American hardwood, these blinds are simultaneously more durable and lightweight than faux wood blinds and even other wood blinds. They are available in a wide range of softly tinted whites and natural wood stains, and are easily upgraded with decorative tapes.
Bali’s tradition of attention to detail sets these blinds, like all Bali products, apart from the competition. All of the hardware, including ladders, cords and tassels, is color-coordinated. A decorative valance comes standard, with more sculpted options available for an additional charge. They are truly a best-loved solution that will work in any room.
Install Time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Choose a wand control to eliminate the hassle of tangled cords or choose the standard Tilt/Control cords, and upgrade their looks with decorative tassels.
- Need easier operation? Bali’s exclusive cordless lift eliminates the lift cord and features both a unique dual-speed breaking system
and manually adjustable tension. A motorized tilt facilitates the opening/closing of slats for numerous blinds and can connect to Wink or other Z-Wave home-automation system.
- Routeless slats (no holes) block light from coming through light holes and offer more privacy.
- 1” or 1 ½” cloth tapes cover route holes for more privacy and add a splash of color. They can create a well-coordinated look that pulls together your décor. Choose 1” for a more contemporary look; 1 ½” for a more traditional aesthetic.
- A wide selection of valances and cornices is available to add drama to your window and impact to your room.
- Hold Downs are recommended to keep blinds from banging against doors during doors’ opening and closing.
- Due to the size of wood slats, these blinds produce a large stack when raised.
- This blind looks beautiful in any window (which is why it's so popular), but if you just need to cover an out-of-the-way window with less options, other products are available.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.