Batur mountain Bali
Mount Batur volcano is one of the sacred mountain according to Hindu believe. Mount Batur is located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia. Mount Batur (Gunung Batur) is 1717 m above sea level can be summited by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours.
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both beauty and promise of Bali adventure Tours. We offers climb Mount Batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano. Spectacular scenery and the vibration of the sacred earth filling your mind and soul as u served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a Traditional Bali Coffee Processing or Bali Agrotourism, place to see various Tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in very traditional process, and we also get to sample of them as well as local herbal teas, coffees and the unusually processed Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano, Climbing Mount Batur Bali!
MOUNT BATUR HIKING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
- 01.30 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by PRIVATE air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & drinking water & flashlights
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
PICK UP TIME:
Ubud : 02:30 AM Sanur : 02:00 AM
Kuta : 01:40 AM Nusa Dua : 01:40 AM
Legian: 01:40 AM Seminyak: 01:40 AM
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature:8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
- Reservation should be made as earlier as possible. (Earlier reservation will be confirmed earlier).
- Cancellation less than 10 days before departure will be charge 50% of tour price.
- Cancellation less than 5 days before departure will be charge 75% of tour price.
- Cancellation made at the date of arrival will be charged 100% cancellation fee
- Women are not allowed to climb up the Volcano during their menstruation period.
- Bring only what you need, the rest leave them in your hotel.
- Some cash for tipping the guide and driver is recommended.